Yield: 3-5 servings
Prep time: 1 Hour
Cook time: 8 Hour 10 min
Total time: 9 Hour 10 min
Pressure Cooker Model: 2L
6 cups whole organic milk
1⁄4 cup yogurt starter (plain greek yogurt)
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon water
2 cups ice cubes
4 cups cold water
OPTIONAL: Fresh fruit toppings,honey and granola
1.Pour cups of milk into instapot.
2.Secure and lock lid. Select YOGURT function of instapot and select START.
3.Boil for about 30-40 minutes, release pressure, and carefully remove instant pot to allow
4. Pour ice and cold water in a large container (or sink) to house inner pot and soak
exterior pot in an ice bath for 10-15 minutes.
5. Once chilled, dry exterior inner pot and place back into instapot.
6. Add yogurt starter, vanilla and teaspoon water, mixing ingredients well with warm milk.
7. Secure and lock lid. Select YOGURT function of pressure cooker and press START.
8. It will take 8 hours counting down.
9. Once ready, safely release any remaining pressure and open lid.
10. Remove inner pot, storing yogurt in glass jars or a large container in the fridge to cool.
11. Enjoy yogurt with additional toppings such as honey, fresh fruit and granola.